Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#362   GeorgiosL

GeorgiosL

iPH Contributor

• 1475 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: Άλλο

Δημοσίευση 25/09/2020 - 19:43

Όσοι σκέφτεστε να αγοράσετε το AW6 για το οξύμετρό του, ίσως ξανασκεφτείτε το. Σε αντίθεση με το ECG το oximeter δεν επεδίωξε να το δώσει η Apple στο FDA για approval (εξ' ου και η διάθεσή του σε τόσες πολλές χώρες). 

Αρκετοί ισχυρίζονται γιατί το oximeter στο ρολόι δεν είναι ακριβές αφού λόγω θέσης (καρπός) και δέρματος (πάχος) δεν μπορεί να είναι ιατρικά αξιόπιστο. Το αναφέρει και η ίδια η apple στα "ψιλά" της γράμματα:

1. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες στα άρθρα εδώ:

--> Traditional pulse oximeters measure your blood oxygen at your fingertips which are filled with blood-carrying capillaries. This abundance of blood at your fingertips intensifies the signal the blood oxygen sensor is trying to read. It’s like turning the volume up to 12 on your radio.

Υour fingers are also thin enough to allow light to shine through them, further improving the sensor’s ability to measure blood oxygen levels. The Apple Watch Series 6, on the other hand, measures blood oxygen levels on your wrist, which has fewer capillaries than your finger.

It also must use reflected light to measure blood oxygen because light cannot penetrate through your wrist. These obstacles limit the effectiveness of this wrist-based sensor.

https://www.idropnew...useless/143869/

--> The first time I tried this on the Apple Watch 6, it said my oxygen level was 88 percent — shockingly low, given that I am in good health and wasn’t wheezing. Five minutes later, I tested again and it said my SpO2 was 95 percent. I kept trying it and kept getting different readings — and, frequently, an “unsuccessful measurement” error message.

I told Apple about my experience, and it sent me a new watch. My first measurement on my second Apple Watch 6 reported my SpO2 as 100 percent. If these readings were accurate, my lungs were having a really wild Wednesday.

Over several days of comparing my second Apple Watch’s measurements to my FDA-approved finger oximeter, Apple’s readings most often differ by two or three percentage points, though they’ve also sometimes exactly matched, and sometimes have been as much as seven percentage points lower.

Apple would not comment on the error rate of its sensor, but spokeswoman Amy Bessette said it “has been rigorously tested across a wide spectrum of users and across all skin tones.” (When I tested the Apple Watch on a colleague whose skin is darker than mine, the results were also off from the finger pulse oximeter, but less wildly so.)

Bessette also said, “For a small percentage of users, various factors may make it difficult to get a blood oxygen measurement including motion, watch placement on the wrist, skin temperature and skin perfusion, and the blood oxygen app provides dynamic feedback to help users get the best reading possible.”

The company sent me additional Apple watch straps — eight in total — to wear while testing its second watch. This year, Apple is selling a new kind of stretchy band that is called the Solo Loop and comes in a variety of sizes. Going down one size (to a model that leaves a slight imprint on my wrist) did eliminate some but not all of the “unsuccessful measurement” error messages.

https://www.washingt...watch-oximeter/

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: GeorgiosL, 25/09/2020 - 19:48

#363   YAz

YAz

iPH Contributor

• 1606 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 5
  • Tablet:iPad mini

Δημοσίευση 25/09/2020 - 20:43

Ένα γυαλί έσπασε μέσα μου... μεγάλη ξενερα...
Με αυτή τη λογική δεν ξέρω μήπως αξίζει περισσότερο το 5αρι αν είναι να έχει κουτσουρεμένα αποτελέσματα στο blood oxygen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#364   GeorgiosL

GeorgiosL

iPH Contributor

• 1475 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 25/09/2020 - 20:51

Παρομοίως.

Μου κάνει και εντύπωση που η εφαρμογή δεν υπάρχει μέσα στο app του watch στην 14.2 

Ενώ το βλέπεις το app στο ρολόι, στο τηλέφωνο μέσα στην εφαρμογή του ρολογιού δεν υπάρχει (oύτε ενεργοποιείται στο health --> respiratory). 

Kάτι παίζει.

Ένα γυαλί έσπασε μέσα μου... μεγάλη ξενερα...
Με αυτή τη λογική δεν ξέρω μήπως αξίζει περισσότερο το 5αρι αν είναι να έχει κουτσουρεμένα αποτελέσματα στο blood oxygen?

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: GeorgiosL, 25/09/2020 - 20:55

#365   YAz

YAz

iPH Contributor

• 1606 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 5
  • Tablet:iPad mini

Δημοσίευση 25/09/2020 - 20:53

Για να μη σχολιάσω πως δεν έρχονται στην Ελλάδα με τα Sport Loop που βγάλανε, το οποίο ήταν και αυτό μια ακόμη μεγάλη ξενερα.,

#366   soki7

soki7

iPH Contributor

• 1540 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS
  • GameCenter:sokhetfield

Δημοσίευση 25/09/2020 - 20:58

Όσοι σκέφτεστε να αγοράσετε το AW6 για το οξύμετρό του, ίσως ξανασκεφτείτε το. Σε αντίθεση με το ECG το oximeter δεν επεδίωξε να το δώσει η Apple στο FDA για approval (εξ' ου και η διάθεσή του σε τόσες πολλές χώρες).

Αρκετοί ισχυρίζονται γιατί το oximeter στο ρολόι δεν είναι ακριβές αφού λόγω θέσης (καρπός) και δέρματος (πάχος) δεν μπορεί να είναι ιατρικά αξιόπιστο. Το αναφέρει και η ίδια η apple στα "ψιλά" της γράμματα:

• Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες στα άρθρα εδώ:
--> Traditional pulse oximeters measure your blood oxygen at your fingertips which are filled with blood-carrying capillaries. This abundance of blood at your fingertips intensifies the signal the blood oxygen sensor is trying to read. It’s like turning the volume up to 12 on your radio.

Υour fingers are also thin enough to allow light to shine through them, further improving the sensor’s ability to measure blood oxygen levels. The Apple Watch Series 6, on the other hand, measures blood oxygen levels on your wrist, which has fewer capillaries than your finger.

It also must use reflected light to measure blood oxygen because light cannot penetrate through your wrist. These obstacles limit the effectiveness of this wrist-based sensor.
https://www.idropnew...useless/143869/

--> The first time I tried this on the Apple Watch 6, it said my oxygen level was 88 percent — shockingly low, given that I am in good health and wasn’t wheezing. Five minutes later, I tested again and it said my SpO2 was 95 percent. I kept trying it and kept getting different readings — and, frequently, an “unsuccessful measurement” error message.

I told Apple about my experience, and it sent me a new watch. My first measurement on my second Apple Watch 6 reported my SpO2 as 100 percent. If these readings were accurate, my lungs were having a really wild Wednesday.

Over several days of comparing my second Apple Watch’s measurements to my FDA-approved finger oximeter, Apple’s readings most often differ by two or three percentage points, though they’ve also sometimes exactly matched, and sometimes have been as much as seven percentage points lower.

Apple would not comment on the error rate of its sensor, but spokeswoman Amy Bessette said it “has been rigorously tested across a wide spectrum of users and across all skin tones.” (When I tested the Apple Watch on a colleague whose skin is darker than mine, the results were also off from the finger pulse oximeter, but less wildly so.)

Bessette also said, “For a small percentage of users, various factors may make it difficult to get a blood oxygen measurement including motion, watch placement on the wrist, skin temperature and skin perfusion, and the blood oxygen app provides dynamic feedback to help users get the best reading possible.”

The company sent me additional Apple watch straps — eight in total — to wear while testing its second watch. This year, Apple is selling a new kind of stretchy band that is called the Solo Loop and comes in a variety of sizes. Going down one size (to a model that leaves a slight imprint on my wrist) did eliminate some but not all of the “unsuccessful measurement” error messages.
https://www.washingt...watch-oximeter/

Εντάξει όταν δίνεις τόσα χρήματα θέλεις όλα να λειτουργούν σωστά. Προσωπικά η μέτρηση οξυγόνου δεν με ενδιαφέρει , πιστεύω ότι δεν θα το χρησιμοποιήσω σχεδόν ποτε. Ο μόνος λόγος που θέλω να αναβαθμισω το 4αρι μου είναι το κόκκινο χρωμα που έβγαλαν φέτος οι σατανάδες !

#367   Christos122

Christos122

iPH Member

• 243 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 08:40

Στο site του Γερμανού (δεν γνωρίζω αν σε όλα τα eshop είναι έτσι) τέλος οι προπαραγγελίες. Οπότε από εβδομάδα λογικά θα παραλάβουμε. 

#368   Psychosocial

Psychosocial

iPH User

• 182 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 17:10

Ωω ρε δεν τ ξερα . Τι να πω κανεις δεν ξερει τπτ παντως μου φαινεται παω να το παραγγειλω απο γερμανο με
Δοσεις να τελειωνω

Σε αυτο κατεληξα και γω. Οπως ειπωθηκε και πιο πανω ου μπλεξεις με document.

#369   metallurgy

metallurgy

iPH Addict

• 833 μηνύματα
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 3rd gen + 4G

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 19:09

Σε αυτο κατεληξα και γω. Οπως ειπωθηκε και πιο πανω ου μπλεξεις με document.

Τρομερο εφυγε η παραγγελια τηλεφωνικα 10 το πρωι και μου εβγαλε μεσα σε 3 ωρες αποστολη απο αποθηκη . Βλεπω δευτερα να το εχω νωρις νωρις , με δοσουλες κ ολα οκ.
Ολοι οι αλλοι δεν ξερουν ποτε παραλαμβανουν ή μας κοροιδευουν. Ακομα και η istorm εγινε του πεταματου

#370   jig

jig

iPH Elite Poster

• 2012 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 19:13

αχαχαχαχα, σύγκριση document με γερμανό, αν είναι δυνατόν

...έτη φωτός μπροστά η πρώτη.

ⓜⓘⓚⓔ   ✈︎  Everything you can imagine is real [P²]

#371   sakis007

sakis007

iPH Contributor

• 1899 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone X
  • Tablet:iPad mini 4
  • GameCenter:sakis007

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 19:56

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Ευχαριστώ παίδες

καλορίζικο :)

#372   jimthb

jimthb

iPH Contributor

• 1128 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6S Plus
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 2nd gen + 4G

Δημοσίευση 26/09/2020 - 22:14

αχαχαχαχα, σύγκριση document με γερμανό, αν είναι δυνατόν
...έτη φωτός μπροστά η πρώτη.

Επιτέλους κάποιος το είπε
Άσχετο με το θέμα αλλά γιατί τόσο μίσος με την document;
Δυο φορές που τους χρειάστηκα ήταν άψογοι στις υπηρεσίες τους και τους ίδιους θα προτιμήσω πάλι

#373   anochampions

anochampions

iPH Contributor

• 1078 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone X

Δημοσίευση 27/09/2020 - 08:05

Καλημέρα.

Μια, ίσως χαζή, απορία ... Υπάρχει πρόβλημα αν το αφήνω να φορτίζει όλο το βράδυ? Εννοώ με την μπαταρία, της κάνει ζημιά?

#374   Lefty79

Lefty79

iPH Addict

• 665 μηνύματα
  • Tablet:iPad 4

Δημοσίευση 27/09/2020 - 08:08

Καλημέρα.

Μια, ίσως χαζή, απορία ... Υπάρχει πρόβλημα αν το αφήνω να φορτίζει όλο το βράδυ? Εννοώ με την μπαταρία, της κάνει ζημιά?

To ίδιο κάνω κι εγώ.Κανένα πρόβλημα!

Καλημέρα! :)

#375   axidous

axidous

iPH Addict

• 646 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@axidous
  • Tablet:Άλλο
  • GameCenter:axidous

Δημοσίευση 27/09/2020 - 08:34

υπάρχουν λειτουργιες που θα τις χρησιμοποιήσουμε μια φορα και τέλος 

Εγώ αλλάζω από το 4αρι σε 6αρι μονο και μονο να πάρω το nike edition και την οθόνη always on

την εφαρμογή ασύρματος την έχω δουλέψει 2 φορές μονο 

την εφαρμογή θορύβου μονο μια φορα 

το ECG αρκετές φορές οπωως και ένα πιεσόμετρο που έχω που παίζει μια χαρα 

Αλλα το θέμα είναι ποτε θα έρθει 

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android