iPH Contributor

• 1292 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone X
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 2nd gen + 4G
  • GameCenter:7psyxos

Δημοσίευση 04/11/2008 - 01:28

iTunes Unlimited

By definition, nearly all tips we receive about Apple future product intros are wrong. After all, we're not Engadget. People aren't going to risk their jobs to deliver insider information.

That being said, a tip that shot into our mailbox this morning really tickled my fancy: not because I think it's accurate but because I really really want it to be true. Our anonymous tipster laid out a description for iTunes Unlimited that I thought was brilliant. Although this guy (by definition) does not work for Apple, he really ought to.

He suggested that the late September Apple event would introduce several great items that we'd love to see but haven't been holding our breath for. These are disk access for the iPhone and iPod Touch and iTunes Unlimited.

His take on iTunes Unlimited goes as such: For just $129.99 (or $179.99 bundled with MobileMe, or $99 for current MobileMe subscriptions), you would buy unlimited music access for one year. This would offer you 256 Kbps music, or as Steve would boom it, "The highest quality digital music subscription service ever." You could download and play directly on your computer or iPhone/iPod and the option to "buy and keep" would replace the subscription version of a song with a downloaded version.

I totally love this idea. It's not the first iTunes subscription rumor we've heard, either. I'm not betting that would happen. But it brought a huge smile to my morning. What do you think of iTunes Unlimited? If it were available, would you buy it?

Thanks, extremely creative anonymous tipster

Πηγή

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#2   mikemoisi

mikemoisi

iPH Member

• 249 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone 5
  • Tablet:iPad 3
  • GameCenter:mikemoisi

Δημοσίευση 11/11/2008 - 12:58

Για 129 δολάρια (δηλ. γύρω στα 100 ευρώ)
Μου ακούγεται καλό...

αλλά και δύσκολο μαζί!!!!!

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες