#407   stevobmw

stevobmw

iPH Hero

• 5082 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6
  • Tablet:iPad mini Retina

Δημοσίευση 21/04/2014 - 17:27

[quote name="bezoss" post="1555643" timestamp="1398088233"]http://www.iphonehel...e/#entry1416320
Τσέκαρε εδώ....αγορασμένο από Πλαίσιο (Με vodafone στικεράκι πάνω) και στην μια βδομάδα που το πήγα ο ίδιος στην ΑΡβάτο  τα ίδια (έλειπαν εξαρτήματα μπλα μπλα...) Τυχαίο? Δεν νομίζω...μετά από 1μισι μήνα και καταγγελίες βρήκα το δίκιο μου και η vodafone στην ερώτηση πως συνέβη όλο αυτό? Δεν είχε απάντηση και το ψάχνει με την apple Λέει.....τρέχα βρες στο Ελλαδιστάν και άντε να βρείς το δίκιο σου![/quote

]

Δεν θα το βρεις φίλε αρβατο θέλει σδοε κ κλείσιμο.μιλάνε με τους παρόχους Αλλά ισχυρίζονταιεπαφη με apple.Εγώ σκέφτομαι πολύ σοβαρά να μαζευτούμε εδώ επώνυμα και να κάνουμε ένα ομαδικό εξοδικο διότι τράβηξε πολύ το αστειάκι.δίνουμε τρέλα φράγκα για να μας φέρονται σαν πακιστανούς σε βενζινάδικο.έλεος
iPhoneHellas Quality Test Labs (IHQTL)

#408   dominator

dominator

iPH Hero

• 3533 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: Άλλο
  • Tablet:iPad 4

Δημοσίευση 21/04/2014 - 17:28

[quote name="bezoss" post="1555643" timestamp="1398088233"]http://www.iphonehel...e/#entry1416320
Τσέκαρε εδώ....αγορασμένο από Πλαίσιο (Με vodafone στικεράκι πάνω) και στην μια βδομάδα που το πήγα ο ίδιος στην ΑΡβάτο  τα ίδια (έλειπαν εξαρτήματα μπλα μπλα...) Τυχαίο? Δεν νομίζω...μετά από 1μισι μήνα και καταγγελίες βρήκα το δίκιο μου και η vodafone στην ερώτηση πως συνέβη όλο αυτό? Δεν είχε απάντηση και το ψάχνει με την apple Λέει.....τρέχα βρες στο Ελλαδιστάν και άντε να βρείς το δίκιο σου![/quote

]

Δεν θα το βρεις φίλε αρβατο θέλει σδοε κ κλείσιμο.μιλάνε με τους παρόχους Αλλά ισχυρίζονταιεπαφη με apple.Εγώ σκέφτομαι πολύ σοβαρά να μαζευτούμε εδώ επώνυμα και να κάνουμε ένα ομαδικό εξοδικο διότι τράβηξε πολύ το αστειάκι.δίνουμε τρέλα φράγκα για να μας φέρονται σαν πακιστανούς σε βενζινάδικο.έλεος

είμαι μέσα...

#409   stevobmw

stevobmw

iPH Hero

• 5082 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6
  • Tablet:iPad mini Retina

Δημοσίευση 21/04/2014 - 17:33

Καλησπέρα σας Κε ,

Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε πως θα πρέπει να επικοινωνήσετε με το τμήμα εξυπηρέτησης πελάτων της Vodafone, στο 13830 ή στο 210-6702000.

Ευχαριστούμε.

Best Regards
P.Theodora

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kifisou Ave. 38-38A| 104 42| Athens| Peristeri | Greece

Phone +30 210 51 97 500| Fax +30 210 51 97 529|

E-mail:@teleservice.com

Internet: http://www.teleservice.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Office Harsewinkel | Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Gutersloh HRB 2200

Executive Management: Frank Guenter Schirrmeister, Sylvia Johnson, Anastasia Niarchou, Myrjam Gerda Ross

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient

(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized

copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:09 AM
To: Info-Athens, TS-GR-AT-GR
Subject: Πρθ: Thanks for contacting us.

ονομαζομαι στελιος.
σας εχω φερει την συσκευη iphone 5s με imei:358688052296027
εχω ανοιξει case id στην apple μου λενε οτι ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να γινει αντικατασταση και εσεις αρνειστε.
οπως βλεπετε απο την συνομιλια δεν σας γνωριζουν ουτε σας αναφερουν ως επισημο σερβις.

Στις 3:06 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 24 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Apple Chat Support <do_not_reply@apple.com> έγραψε:

Nice chatting with you.
Here's the transcript of your chat with Apple Support:
Chat Transcript

Monday, March 24, 2014 02:14 PM
Duration: 50 minutes 40 seconds
Chad:
Thanks for contacting AppleCare chat support. My name is Chad. Please give me a moment to look over your information.
stelios:
hello my name is stelios
Chad:
Hi Stelios, thank you for chatting with me on support.apple.com today. This sessions case number is 591870600. How are you doing?
stelios:
this is the second time and i am very dissapointed
stelios:
i have an iphone 5s gray 16gb
stelios:
which is has been replaced in 26/02/2014
stelios:
and the replacement has problem with touch id and lighting port
Chad:
I do see your iPhone was services last month, and let me assure you this was not our intention for your device to behave this way. So I will do everything I can to help.
stelios:
i took it to the service provider arvato which is a partner of my carrier vodafone
stelios:
i took there and they say to me that to replace my iphone apple must say that,to confirm it
stelios:
what can we do about it?
stelios:
here in greece we haven't official apple store's
Chad:
I see. Well I will definitely do everything I can to help. Would it be okay if I ask some questions, to get a better idea of the problem?
stelios:
and we have to do stadar things which take a lot of time
stelios:
of cousre be my guet
stelios:
guest*
Chad:
Excellent! So how long ago did you notice the Touch ID was not functioning properly?
stelios:
from the last update to 7.1
stelios:
it took time to recognize a finger print and not all the times it works.some times even if i try hard 4-5 times it says give the password
stelios:
and the lighting port problem is that is very loose when i plug in the cable
stelios:
it doesn/t make the click
stelios:
and i think its because its a refurbished iphone
stelios:
which means that it might be used this component
stelios:
i paied for this phone 739 euros and i want it to be perfect
Chad:
Well I can definitely see why you are chatting in, as I would too. I will do my best to make sure we get to the bottom of this today.
Chad:
When your iPhone is replaced, it should be with a remanufactured iPhone, rather than a refurbished one. Meaning that it shouldn’t of been used by anyone before you.
stelios:
and the service provider denied to swipe it with a replacement and they say that if you give the ok then they will do
stelios:
ok a remanufactured but its a faulty then device
stelios:
and i want to get a new one because i have it for nearly 2 months and this is the second time that i am without my lovely phone
stelios:
what can we do about it?
stelios:
can you talk with the?so the can proceed to change it?
Chad:
Certainly, so you mentioned there are two separate issues. The lightning connector and the Touch ID. Did they start at the same time?
stelios:
the lighting port from the first second
stelios:
but i didnt want to be without a phone for at least 5 days.
Chad:
I see, I can understand that. Does the iPhone still charge properly when it is connected?
stelios:
yes but some times its overheating
stelios:
and i use only genuine cables from apple
stelios:
and belkin
Chad:
Okay, and have you tried another cable to see if a separate cable connects to the device properly?
stelios:
5 cables
stelios:
and i have ipad air and iphone 5 for my girlfriend and they much different from mine
Chad:
That makes sense, so it does seem to be isolated to the iPhone. Do you have a backup of your devices data in either iTunes or iCloud?
stelios:
i have back up in my local pc
stelios:
please tell them to change it with a new one...
Chad:
Excellent, having a backup is very good. It does sound like you have done some great troubleshooting. I will do everything I can Stelios. Please give me just a moment to look into my resources and see what options I have for us.
stelios:
ok i'm waiting
Chad:
Thank you for being patient with me while I look into this for us.
Chad:
I am still looking into this for us Stelios, it should just be a couple more moments. Thank you.
Chad:
Thank you for being patient with me Stelios, my senior advisor Susie would like to chat with you to see if she can help resolve this for us. Would it be okay if I transfer you to her?
stelios:
yes ok
Chad:
Excellent, thank you so much for chatting with me!
Chad:
Have a great rest of your day!
Susie:
Thanks for contacting AppleCare chat support. My name is Susie. Please give me a moment to look over your information.
stelios:
you too
stelios:
hi
stelios:
my name is stelios and i am from greece
Susie:
Hi Stelios, hope all is well with you today
Susie:
I am Susie and I am in the United States, I will be happy to help you today and go over what options we have for you
stelios:
its not a good day for me because my iphone 5s its in service and they say to me that to make a replacement apple should say so
stelios:
what can we do about it?
Susie:
I am sorry to hear that Stelios, what seems to be the problem with your iPhone?
stelios:
first the lightning port its a little bit loose and when the cable comes in it doesn't make the click sound and its easily getting out
stelios:
and the second has t do with the touch id
Susie:
I see, so when you plug in the cable to charge the iPhone down at the bottom its not secure enough and causes issues with charging, is that correct?
stelios:
its charging but its overheating sometimes
stelios:
and the cable comes out if you do a movement
stelios:
its very tight
Susie:
I am sorry to hear about these issues. Now has the iPhone had any type of accidental damage, meaning has it been dropped or exposed to any liquid?
stelios:
its not very tight
stelios:
no nothing.its in case original apple blue and with sreen protectors back & front
stelios:
and only genuine cables from apple and belkin
stelios:
and another issue is that the power button rattles and trasfer this sound to video when recording
Susie:
That is great news. Now with it overheating, is the iPhone too hot to touch? If so have you been injured from the iPhone getting too hot?
stelios:
no i am ok.but when charging its not very usable because is very hot
stelios:
i cant even put it to my ear because i feel the heat
Susie:
Okay, first off we don’t want you to be charging it anymore if its getting that hot. We don’t want you injured or any further damage created to your iPhone
stelios:
but my problem is that in order to replace my iphone they service provider said to me tha you should give the ok to do the replace
Susie:
That is what’s confusing. We don’t ever have to give a Carrier permission to replace a iPhone so I am not sure why they asked you to contact us
Susie:
Was the iPhone purchased in Greece?
stelios:
ok could you please tell them to replace my iphone?
stelios:
yes from vodafone on contract
Susie:
Then they have all the power to replace. I am unable to phone them and tell them what to do but I can send you this chat transcript that will show that the iPhone is under warranty for another 316 days and as long as no accidental damage then its to be replaced by your carrier since no Apple stores in your location
stelios:
i told them but they say to me that you(apple) have denied because they think that works properly
Susie:
We have never even had any contact with you or your carrier about your iPhone. I see that this is the first contact you have had with us so I am not sure what your carrier is implying
Susie:
Here is your warranty that you can provide to them
Susie:
iPhone Warranty / Greece
stelios:
the arvato said to me that they talk with apple
stelios:
and nt ith vodafone
stelios:
not with
stelios:
http://www.teleservi...ents_greece.php
stelios:
they are service provider from vodafone
stelios:
vodafone told me to take it there
Susie:
The only option for replacement in Greece is your carrier. We have no Apple locations there so we don’t make the decision to replace or not replace, I am sorry but your carrier is giving you wrong information
stelios:
vodafone told me that they have provided the service to arvato
Susie:
Then you need to take it up with them, I am sorry but again the only option we have for replacement in Greece is through the carrier, they are the only ones to make the decision since we have no physical store location in Greece.
Susie:
Here is the local Greece Apple contact number if you wish to speak with someone on the phone who may be able to explain it a little more
Susie:
 Greece 00800 4414 5417
Susie:
Are you still there?
stelios:
yes
stelios:
can i have a copy of our case?
stelios:
so i can saw them?
Susie:
Yes, your case number is 591870600
Susie:
Once our chat session ends this entire chat conversation we have had will be emailed to you
Susie:
Can you just confirm your email address please?

Susie:
Thank you. The email is on the way.
stelios:
thanks for your time
Susie:
I am sorry this is so troublesome. I wish you well with your carrier, you will have all the information you need to get service from them
Susie:
Have a good day Stelios
stelios:
you too

If you need more help later, open this case. You can then start a new chat session or choose another support option.

Case ID: 591870600
Open this case

Sincerely,
Apple Support

TM and copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Support

Διαβάστε το και θα καταλάβετε τι εστί αρβατο

When your iPhone is replaced, it should be with a remanufactured iPhone, rather than a refurbished one. Meaning that it shouldn’t of been used by anyone before you.

stelios:
[url="""]http://www.teleservi...ents_greece.php[/url]
stelios:
they are service provider from vodafone
stelios:
vodafone told me to take it there
Susie:
The only option for replacement in Greece is your carrier. We have no Apple locations there so we don’t make the decision to replace or not replace, I am sorry but your carrier is giving you wrong information
stelios:
vodafone told me that they have provided the service to arvato
Susie:
Then you need to take it up with them, I am sorry but again the only option we have for replacement in Greece is through the carrier, they are the only ones to make the decision since we have no physical store location in Greece

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: nikosgnr, 21/04/2014 - 17:43
Merge Posts

iPhoneHellas Quality Test Labs (IHQTL)

#410   BillysKickboxer

BillysKickboxer

iPH User

• 123 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 5
  • GameCenter:Sh1nigami

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 18:46

Καλησπέρα , έχω στην κατοχή μου ένα Iphone 5s εδώ και 2 μήνες ,εδώ και 3 ημέρες άρχισε να παίζει το home button, ενώ είναι πλήρως λειτουργικό έκανε ένα κενό κ παίζει λίγο το κουμπί. Πήγα σήμερα στον Γερμανό και μου είπαν να το παω αύριο για να το στείλουν, το κινητό ειναι Jailbreak υπάρχει θέμα με αυτο ; Και θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν υπάρχει περίπτωση να μην το φτιάξουν .

#411   lookito

lookito

iPH Addict

• 722 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@lsakkatos
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6S Plus
  • GameCenter:lookitoJCW

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 18:51

Καλησπέρα , έχω στην κατοχή μου ένα Iphone 5s εδώ και 2 μήνες ,εδώ και 3 ημέρες άρχισε να παίζει το home button, ενώ είναι πλήρως λειτουργικό έκανε ένα κενό κ παίζει λίγο το κουμπί. Πήγα σήμερα στον Γερμανό και μου είπαν να το παω αύριο για να το στείλουν, το κινητό ειναι Jailbreak υπάρχει θέμα με αυτο ; Και θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν υπάρχει περίπτωση να μην το φτιάξουν .

Ανακατασκευασμένο θα πάρεις
Δεν γίνονται επισκευές
Και καλο θα ηταν να κανεις ενα restore πριν το δώσεις το κινητό

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: lookito, 06/05/2014 - 18:51

#412   BillysKickboxer

BillysKickboxer

iPH User

• 123 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 18:57

Ανακατασκευασμένο θα πάρεις
Δεν γίνονται επισκευές
Και καλο θα ηταν να κανεις ενα restore πριν το δώσεις το κινητό

Μάλιστα, γνωρίζουμε πόσο καιρό θα κάνει και αν ειναι καλό το ανακατασκευασμένο ;

#413   tomster

tomster

iPH Addict

• 612 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 7
  • Tablet:iPad Air 2

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 19:06

Αν το πας Γερμανό αύριο θα κάνεις κανα 10ήμερο να το πάρεις, στην καλύτερη περίπτωση. Τα ανακατασκευασμένα είναι που θα πεσεις. Είχα πέρσι ένα iphone 5 και ηταν διαμάντι.

#414   tomster

tomster

iPH Addict

• 612 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 7
  • Tablet:iPad Air 2

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 19:09

Αν αποφασίσεις να το πας, οπωσδήποτε restore. Αν πάει με JB χάνεις την εγγύηση και συνεπώς δεν γίνεται αντικατάσταση.

#415   lookito

lookito

iPH Addict

• 722 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@lsakkatos
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6S Plus
  • GameCenter:lookitoJCW

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 19:09

Μάλιστα, γνωρίζουμε πόσο καιρό θα κάνει και αν ειναι καλό το ανακατασκευασμένο ;

Εξωτερικά το κινητό και η μπαταρία ειναι καινουρια στα ανακαταςκευαςμενα οποτε μην σε αγχώνει αυτο

#416   BillysKickboxer

BillysKickboxer

iPH User

• 123 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 06/05/2014 - 19:14

Ευχαριστώ παιδιά , με καλύψατε πλήρως !

#417   vasil0000

vasil0000

iPH newbie

• 67 μηνύματα
  • Tablet:Άλλο

Δημοσίευση 11/05/2014 - 18:41

παιδια με λιγα λογια εαν παρεις καποιο iphone απο skroutzomagazo εχεις 2 χρονια εγγυηση απο την infoquest ενω εαν ειναι απο γερμανο πλαισιο cosmote vodafone wind 1 χρονο γιατι το παιζουν κινεζοι με λιγα λογια

#418   nikosgnr

nikosgnr

iPH Legendarious

• 113564 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@nikosgnr
  • Κινητό: iPhone 2G
  • GameCenter:nikosgnr

Δημοσίευση 11/05/2014 - 18:56

Aπο όπου και αν το πάρεις, εντός Ε.Ε η εγγύηση είναι 2ετής.

Και ασ'τους να λένε ο,τι θέλουν.

| JailBreak Means System Customization |

LG8ISzO.gif

#419   aristidis7

aristidis7

iPH Addict

• 758 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 5S
  • GameCenter:aris_volos@yahoo.com

Δημοσίευση 11/05/2014 - 18:59

Δηλ τι αρνούνται ότι υπάρχει 2ετη εγγύηση ; Έχει παει κανένας στον 2χρονο και του λέγανε δικαιολογίες ;
Νίκο θα βρούμε όμως το δίκιο μας η είναι μπλέξιμο η δουλειά ;

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: aristidis7, 11/05/2014 - 19:00

#420   vasil0000

vasil0000

iPH newbie

• 67 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 11/05/2014 - 19:07

Aπο όπου και αν το πάρεις, εντός Ε.Ε η εγγύηση είναι 2ετής.

Και ασ'τους να λένε ο,τι θέλουν.

ναι αλλα φιλε μου ακουω απο παιδια οτι παιδευονται πολυ για να τα περασουν μετα τον 1 χρονο. εαν ειναι καλυτερα απο skroutzomagaza εαν ειναι να σε πεθανουν, και καλα να εχεις χρονο να τρεξεις. εαν δεν εχεισ τι κανεισ? τα καταπινεισ πολυ απλα ετσι? αρεεε  ελλαδαρα με τα μεγαλιασουυυυυυυυ

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 8

0 μέλη, 8 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες